Denver Woman's Press CLub
Where Professional Women Writers Connect
Since 1898, the club has provided a gathering place for professional women newspaper journalists and published authors to organize, socialize, and earn a living through writing.
Join Linnea Tanner, DWPC President-Elect, in her presentation on the sub-genre of historical fantasy on Oct. 23 at 2:00 pm at the clubhouse. She will discuss how mythical elements of
Corinne Joy Brown tells the remarkable story of respected Denver resident Oscar Sladek in Escape to the Tatras. Hear all about it at 11 a.m.
Tattered Cover CEO Kwame Spearman will join us for dinner on September 21 at 5:30 at the clubhouse. He’ll talk about the venerated bookstore’s growth
Members and prospective members are invited to our annual Garden Party on September 8 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the clubhouse. To qualify for
- Learn Historical Fantasy with Award-Winning Author Linnea Tanner / October 23 at 2:00 pm
- Corinne Joy Brown on Memoir v. Biography: How Collaborations Work / Sunday, October 9
- Tattered Cover CEO Kwame Spearman @ the Clubhouse Sept 21st
- Blooms & Plumes Garden Party for Members and Prospective Members
- Launch for The Shawl of Midnight Sunday, August 21 at 2 p.m.
Learn more about scholarship opportunities
Since 1898, the club has provided a gathering place for professional women newspaper journalists and published authors to organize, socialize, and earn a living through writing. Until that time, there had been no such place for professional women writers.